Sunday, November 29, 2009

Joshua Giraffe...Joshua, Joshua,...NOT 2 years and a half!!!!

Elder Joshua D. Harris
Kenya Nairobi Mission
Upper Hill Road, next to CitiGroup
PO Box 46162-00100
Nairobi, Kenya


Hey Love,
that Raffi song has been going through my head ALL DAY....
People have been asking for your address so I decided to post it here.
HOW IS YOUR ANKLE?????
Did you get your birthday package yet?
How is the crammed apartment?

We missed you Thanksgiving. But it was super relaxed and not alot of activity other than what you see here. We never made it to the movie and didn't even get a TV series to start...just ate and ate and ate and visited.

Preston still looking to stow away in Montello....go to his blog and you can see his shipping container he is now making into a "house". He is trying to get it finished before too much snow falls so the Semi that will Deliver it can make the drive in on the NO ROAD safely :) Jeremi just smiles and humors him but has no plans to go very often.

Jeremy and Kori are loving Logan and his practice is already busy. They are trying to find a home for the new puppy that the girls think is trying to attack them...of course Spencer wants it but I am SO NOT going to do that...he'll be out of here in no time and I will be left with a dog that lives 12-15 years and this one is not a running partner kind of dog.

My Dad is just the same. Kris didn't come. He's still on his special diets and exercising. Kori's mom was in great spirits for all that she's been through this year. It was good to have Brennan here...her just feels like family. Jake came and gave us the low down on large flat screen TV's. He is our IT/ Tech guy. Sam played in Patrick Clarke's ward Turkey Bowl and swears it was one of the funnest things he's done in his life. He's getting ready to start the early morning Baseball routine. He has LOVED going to Timpanogas High. It's great how he and Paul Hatch still hang out and Kelsey Hunsaker...so he's kept his PG High friends...reminds me of you. Spencer is trying not to mope with no golf...and job hunting now that the course is closed. Adulthood seems to be getting real to him and he's not so excited. He hasn't applied to any college's yet and NEEDS to. Braden has been home for the break and Megan has spent some time there. Michael is just so his own Man. I just keep trying to remind myself that this is a GOOD thing...you want your kids to grow up to be independent, but at the same time I want him to be around MORE. I've loved that he's been here a few times this week. Sleep deprived, but here. That boy plays as hard as he works.
I had a close last week, and the one with the Lis Pendens will close this week with the Lis Pendens finally being lifted. Sole has worked into her own groove. She seems to love school. She never asks for playmates, and when I ask her if she wants me to call them she says "FILA" which I think is Slang for "I don't care". It's so interesting to watch her interact with the girls...she inevitably ends up trying to teach THEM Spanish instead of trying to speak English. We are trying to be more diligent about having her speak it here at home. She doesn't like to read it, our task chart has gone the way of so many others I started with you guys...she shakes her head NO and then says in PERFECT ENGLISH "not now"...and I laugh. She is a meat lover. Reminds me of Spencer. She made her Christmas letter/list to Santa tonight and only wrote down 3 things and they all have to do with PETS...Little Pet shoppe stuff and Puppy in my Pocket, and Tomagatchi music star....She is SO EASY.

I have the tree up but its not decorated. I LIKE it plain with just the lights. No one really wants to help decorate it, and I may just leave it....I can't find my manger that Preston made for me out of the pallet planks...OR my baby Jesus. I loaned it to the ward for a party and think I didn't get it back...Dad thinks its in the basement...but I've looked and I am QUEEN LOOKER in this family. May have to go pallet hunting tomorrow. AND to Toys R Us...I still love that place!!! Again, no idea what to get Dad. Waiting for a brain storm. Megan wants a camera. I want to be lean and fit, and lots of real estate sales in the next year. 26 DAYS and we get to call you!!!!!!

I love you. I love you more than a new post from Sara on her blog. I love you more than losing weight. I love you more than finding a double yoker egg in the morning. I love you more than falling stars on my run. I love you more and more and MORE...can't wait till morning when I get to hear from you.

No comments: