Friday, July 2, 2010

LOVE"IES"


I LOVE YOU!!!! Michael I was so happy to Facebook chat with you today. Josh...I was just wishing I could do the same with you! Josh, you have SO been on my mind with your new Mission President coming this week...tell us EVERYTHING...

Travis and Pam just showed up for the night WITHOUT their kids...they WERE going to stay for the weekend WITH their kids, but I guess they revolted and wanted to stay home so they didn't miss all the fun 4th of July activities in Cascade. They will pick Aiden up from EFY and head home early in the morning. Jeremy and girlies are expected as well, but now not until tomorrow afternoon...so I might sneak off to the new Twilight Movie:) ...and have a nap...and take an extra long run...and a bike ride up the canyon...

Greg has been in Vegas working a trade show with Tricia this week so we have missed him. Did I tell you Jessica Olsen is having TWINS???? Anyday now. Kristine is here and they will move into her Dad's house in Salem over the summer. Joseph is mammoth. Playing football for Salem Hills. Paul Senior made a whole new MAN SWING and put it on a portable trailer and takes it places like YM Stake Camps. He is working on the harness and hoping to have it ready to RENT soon. He improved the first version in many ways...but one of the best was making it wider so that you don't have to tuck in your elbows. I'm going to have to go watch the YOUTUBE again of Joseph making it over.

This was such a NICE week for me. Great to have camp behind me, and be able to catch up on house, work, etc...and just BE ME for a bit. Loving on some Wayne Dyer CD's during my runs, and my morning meditation in the hot tub just gets better and better. Michael had a MALE tour guide this week so he wasn't so jazzed:). Megan starts school this week, her student loan came through and she is relieved. Sam won 2nd place at the Freedom Festival Golf Tournament for his age group...and I'm proud of Spencer for NOT playing in it even though he REALLY wanted to...you had to be UNDER 18...I told him it would be sticky if he WON, which was a super GOOD chance, and then he would have to BACK OUT...UGLY. So far this week, Spencer has been Rock climbing, cliff diving, Provo trail scooter riding (better than long boarding, but not much)...you can imagine how that makes me feel after his brain surgery...and what do you think...think he's wearing that helmet? Sam and his possee pretty much just live HERE...and I LIKE it cuz then I'm not alone...and neither is he.

Okay...got to wrap this up to go be a hostess. I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU !!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Can't wait for morning!!!
MOM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: