Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dreaming and Planning of being with YOU

















Okay Austin, Audrey, Issac, William & Jax, this is really and especially for YOU!!! I hate it that we don't see you more. I LOVE it when your mom's send me pictures of YOU on their blogs, so I am going to try to be good at keeping in touch with you the same way. I watch Drew and Laikyn on Aunt Jeremi's blog and when they come for the weekend, and I get to see Haven and Elle most Sunday's when they come for dinner. I am hoping that this next summer we can all get together after Michael gets home from Germany...we can have a cousins party and Aunt Natalie will take you to Lagoon, 7-Peaks, the Zoo, Temple Square, Jump on it, up the canyon for a picnic...we'll make homemade ice-cream, have a pie eating contest, shoot off water bottle rockets, have water balloon fights, play volley ball, get the chicken's eggs, have an Egg Hunt and sleep on the tramp!!! Start talking to your moms about it now. I'm thinking the week of August 11 looks GREAT...what do you think? Write back and let me know...and don't forget to give me all of YOUR ideas. Girlies...we could have a REAL Tea Party...I have some fancy pans to make tiny cakes,... and boys, should we build a tree house? I bet Uncle Preston and Jeremy would help us!!!


Listen, Great GrandDad Steadwell isn't doing as good as he use to. He's pretty lonely. I was wondering if you could draw him some pictures or write him a letter? He would LOVE to get mail from you. Maybe it could be one of your family night activities for Monday?I know you haven't seen him in a long time, so I am sending you a picture of him (with me) from just a couple of weeks ago when I visited him. The water falls we are standing in front of are near where he grew up in Thunder Bay. Great GrandDad likes it that we all belong to him!!! And we like it that HE belongs to us. I'm going to try to have him here for the cousins party. Thanks for helping!!!


I'm so excited!!! I'll be checking my e-mail and waiting to hear from you!!!

I love you BIG!!!

Aunt Natalie

1 comment:

Jeremi said...

WOOHOO!!! I'm so glad you got a blog, watch out...they can be addicting!