Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Saved






What a funky Halloween day for me! Aunt Natalie didn't have anyone to help dress up, no school costume parades, no one who wanted to carve pumpkins (Okay, Don and Sam both said they would, but they were just being nice), no parties to get ready for the boys, and no where to wear my Snow White costume!!! I finally took myself to Barnes and Noble to smell the books and the paper and the coffee---to help cheer myself up and get use to the idea of Halloween's being different from now on. Well, forget that!!! I was just caught off guard this year...NEXT YEAR the party is at our house and you are ALL invited, and believe me, Snow White WILL be there!!!


I came home and made enough apple cider to soothe my heart and the whole neighborhood's, and it worked. I got everything together for the caramel apples. I think Don must have called Megan and told her to get over here to save me from myself. She came with her roomate Emily and their friend Scott, then Sam brought friends back. Josh let Stephanie wear my Snow White costume to their party and she looked adorable (to catch you up Michael...Hailey is out and Stephanie is the "new" girl).We made yummiful caramel apples, and we are still waiting for Spencer and his gang to return from Brandi Frampton's party. SOooo, Halloween was saved!!!! That Halloween feeling was here after all. I'm so glad! You should smell the house, it smells like caramel and sugar and butter. Yummmmmm!


I put in the picture of Emma the pink puppy...on Sunday's she keeps me entertained...her family sits one or two pews ahead of me and she is the sweetest, smartest, flirtiest, 2 year old I know. I could slurp her up.


The best part of Halloween is all the neighbors and friends showing up to visit. I couldn't help but put a picture in of Ashley Olsen's kids...Michael, I'm not sure if you even know that she had this last little boy. It is the CUTEST mouse costume!!!!

No comments: