Tuesday, February 26, 2008

DAY 3# Easter

We woke up to an egg hunt...the "BUnny" had hide LOTS of eggs all over the place!!!We played HIDE the BUnny till time for the bus...so much FUN to be had in the world!!!When they found the BUnny they got a prize...the BUbble wands were by far the biggest hit!! I am in LOVE with those things...the colors of the bubbles are so brillantly rainbow and the bubbles are SO HUGE...I have always loved Bubbles and I was in good company of fellow bubble lovers today...even the neighbor kids loved Bubbles. Audry and Austin made us a cake in the Easy Bake oven. We dyed eggs after school, another Mary Poppins favorite activity---I could do that for hours.And we do at our house actually. These guys weren't quite as patient of enthused about the crayon decorating, the dying was too fast and fun to stop and color on them.Issac is still following me around getting LOTS of pictures of me and everyone, he will expect to see this particular one posted here in the morning when he wakes,...not the picture I would have chosen, but hey, what do I know about an artist's art? Yesterday we got AUdry the milkshake, and she is STILL working on it tonight with her new Easter Bunny straw...SO DIFFERENT from my big boys...that puppy would never have made it home.
Thank you for the birthday calls I got today...I'll be 45 when I wake up...I am tickled to finally be there! THe other unbelieveable news today is that Don will have to fly to London and MUNICH GERMANY for business the 2nd week of APril and he is taking me!!! I will have to try VERY hard not to buzz over to see Michael (OR NOT SO HARD) Miracles keep falling on my head...even while I'm living one currently...who could have guessed that I'd get 5 days ALONE with my neice and nephews to "junk them out" as Issac put it tonight and to play play play...Life is GOOD.

2 comments:

Jeremi said...

Hey Aunt Natalie, It is Drew and Laikyn! We sure wish we could be enjoying the cousins just like you are and that we could all be together. We're so glad you are there and get to play with them. We hope you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and all your birthday wishes come true!
Lots and Lots of Love from Logan!!
Happy Birthday!!!

Michele said...

It sounds like you are having a blast, and how exciting about your upcoming trip with Don. Its all about the positive energy. Oh and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NATALIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Since I couldnt call and sing it you in this is the next best thing, wait its better than listening to me try to sing!
Love ya keep having fun!
Michele