Saturday, February 2, 2008

More Fun!!!!



We had the Torgerson's,Sander's,and Stone's over for cards...yep...I've got a love thing going for playing cards with FUN people!!! We played hand and foot and then NERTZ...NERTZ was crazy and a blast, you have to move so fast! Playing it makes your eyes squint and your heart race! The Stone's were the youngin's and loved ribbing us old people about it. We don't care how young they are they are wild and we love the laughs they bring. I made the "Manna from Heaven" Chex mix and ate a few pounds worth if feels like...I needed the extra energy for my 11 degree run this morning! If you don't have this recipe, you should jot it down and have a private party with a large bowl of this stuff!

Yummy Chex Mix
1/2 large box of Corn Chex
1/2 large box of Golden Grahams
2 cups coconut
1 bag sliced almonds
Pour in large bowl...I often am more generous than just 1/2 ths box of the cereals.Mix together. Boil syrup for 2 minutes and pour over dry stuff mixing thoroughly....PIG OUT:)
3/4 cup butter
1cup of white sugar
1cup light karo syrup

Tommorrow is Super Bowl Sunday and I just may have to make another bowl. Michael, we'll miss you. The jury is still out as to whether we'll watch it tommorrow or have the annual early Monday morning veiwing. It's fast Sunday tommorrow and we are fasting for your investigators.

My accountant had me form a new company for Tax purposes...an LLC. SO, I had to give it a name, and without knowing ahead of time that I had to have a name I tried to think of something quick. Kim Cooper (attorney)who was helping me draft my letters of organization, kept saying "well, how does Real Estate make you FEEL...name it something about your feelings"...so I just laughed and said, "It just makes me smile"...and he said...that's it! MMSMYL, LLC...and my new conmpany was born. And it STILL makes me smile! THANK YOU KIM!!!!

No comments: