Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day JOSHY!!!


We had the traditional Strawberry and Cream waffles for breakfast, and then Johnson's came for our RED DINNER and dang it I forgot to take pictures!!! I HOPE you got your package Josh!
It was Stake Conference today so it was such a nice relaxing day! And got up to like 45 degrees! Had a lovely walk in the SUNSHINE!!

Last night was the Adult Session of Conference and Dad spoke on "Having a Heart like HIS". I sat with Nancy Zundell...her husband is out of town. I think its time to petition church headquarters and let them know ENOUGH of our having Conference EVERY VALENTINE'S WEEKEND and EVERY LAST WEEKEND OF SUMMER for the last at least 12 years!!!! Let some other Stake have a turn. And at the very least, if they STILL have to have it, maybe somebody could get smart and break protocol and let husbands on the stand sit with their wives?? Or maybe wives on the stands next to their husbands? I just can't see God having a problem with that...OR HIM having a problem with me for caring....
Sam had a party here, Spencer went to Sweethearts with Amy, Braden is in town so Megan went out with him, and Michael hung out with friends (Jesse Hardman) while Candice had to Nanny and is now out with her tonight. Megan is having "our" Valentine's Dinner at her condo tonight for 30 friends...except she is having Alfredo instead of Spaghetti...she had Spencer come make the sauce for her this afternoon...he really can cook...she called me to tell me it was AMAZING!!! Should have had him make it for us!!
Debbie Hulsey had her baby!!! His name is ELI...I LOVE IT!!! I am not sure exactly the details, but he was born with a hernia and had to have an operation his first day at Primary's but he is already home. As soon as I think she has had enough time I will run over and get a picture for us. Zach showed me one on his camera phone and I think he looks like Maren, but they think he looks like Adam. Either way...another GORGEOUS Hulsey to pine after.
The Southard's have their baby tomorrow...FINALLY more BABIES in the neighborhood! She is having another girl...this is #7...they are all so beautiful they really can't complain....having a boy after all those girls just might have been weird anyway.
The boys don't have school tomorrow, but Dad and I have work. I had a nasty throw up flu this past week so I am glad to be back on track and running with Sara in the morning. She is going to surprise me with a new 8 mile route. I'm going to try the weight lifting thing again too :)!
Not much else to catch you up on...check out the OLDER posts...I did some catch up on the CHile Trip...I still have more to do...sometime this next week I should have it all caught up. Carlos and the family are staying at Las Brisas...the resort with the HONKIN POOL this week...I'm trying not to drool. They said they'd send pictures so I'm excited to see them.
Jeremy and Kori took the girls to Disney World in Florida and they had the time of their lives...if you can get into Kori's face book check out the pictures. Preston and Jer and girlies have been in St. George for a soccer tournament. Gene, Sheri's husband will be coming to stay with us for almost a week in March. Wish Sheri could come. GrandDad is counting down to 90 and freaking out about having to take his Driver's Test. I think this may be it. He keeps saying he can't understand the book. We'll see. No license and he can't stay on the farm by himself. And Olive says she's not marrying him...so...time will tell.
I LOVE YOU BUDDY! I love you more than cream cheese sugar cookies with sprinkles for breakfast, I love you more than the way Mollie lifts her eye brows up and down when she talks, I love you more than the print of Mary that Dad surprised me with for Valentine's, I love you more than white chocolate covered strawberries...I love you more and more and more.





No comments: