Thursday, February 11, 2010

Perry HIP TO MY HEART/New season of SURVIVOR!!!


It's been a good day...
I was driving home from our "wrap it up" baseball meeting tonight, now that the big Auction is over, when this song came on...HIP TO MY HEART(by the band Perry--never heard of them until now)...this was one of those times when you hear a song for the first time and you KNOW you are never going to forget it or how it made you feel. SO GLAD I WAS ALONE IN THE SEQUOIA!!! Just like the first time I heard Tim McGraw's "Something like that" I was weeding in the Garden, and Lonestar's "Front Porch Looking In" I was driving to pick Michael up from the High School...And the Commodores --Three Times a Lady I was in the weight room at Hawthorne High the summer of my 8th grade year. You just want to play them again and again...

I was able to keep rice down tonight and now I feel like a new woman. Pretty incredulous how much better I feel. The other highlight of today was that the new SURVIVOR SEASON started tonight...man, it is just like a reunion of your old friends. I love James and JT. Geez...I love most of them...even Russell. So HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to have my Thursday Night happy time back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in LOVE with this season already!!!