Saturday, December 22, 2007

3 DAYS until MICHAEL CALLS!!!!






I want to apologize for the crummy photos, the missing photos and the poor thougth processing of the last post...I was a tired girl, and STILL an ignorant girl that hasn't figured out how to edit the photos on the site yet. With that said...

3 days until Michael calls. I can hardly wait. THAT will be the best Christmas Present ever!!! I keep praying that the German people in Bonn will wrap their hearts around him and help it to be an AMAZING last Christmas for him there. We should recieve the call around noon.

It's Christmas and CRAZY! And FUN!!!! Sam had his choir concert on Tuesday and Spencer and Josh's were right after his so we sat for a LONG time at the Junior High and then again at the High School. I admit to feeling embaressingly uncultured at these events...or maybe I've just been to TOO Many...but after MY KIDS have performed, I've had plenty and am ready to get out of there. Sam is in the 2nd row, second from the left--Michael, check it out...you'll see Spencer Hulsey, Nate Adair an a few other neighborhood boys in there.(I have no idea how the pictures will post...so...) Josh is the 3rd row, 6th from the left--check out David Chester's MANLY facial hair--3rd row, 8th from the left. So wierd to see these guys I knew as babies become MEN!!!

Spencer got his Driver's Permit on Wednesday...another happy Harris boy! More upset nervous tummy for MOM...I think I'll be better this time...surely teaching #4 must be easier.

We (I) got to babysit Haven and Elle while Kori and Jeremy went Skiing on Friday...they were ADORABLE as always...we played "horses", house, playdoe, colored,pegs,blocks,and had many new kids TV shows playing that I had never even heard of before. Elle kept walking through the house and closing all the doors to every room with a door and would say "TIME OUT"...I think it's had an affect on her...I had to laugh. Haven just keeps telling me that she loves me and likes it when I play with her...so I WAS IN HEAVEN...and I like PRETENDING again. It took me to alot of other places in my mind and I realized how sweet pretending can really be. Your dreams are real even if only for a second and even if only in your mind...a little brain buzz.

Tonight is the BYU Bowl game in Las Vegas and we are playing UNLV...SO...lots of MEN in my house supposedly eating massive amounts of French Dip Sandwhiches and treats that I have prepared while watching the game on ESPN...but the table is still FULL and I am ravenous from my 15 miler today. I LOVE food. I am going to have to stay in here for a LONG time. Megan came here tonight after work. She's crashed in the love seat and missing watching the Tongan players she loves so much. They boys are camped in the basement with the Bid Screen, and Dad and David Rockhill are in the family room screaming and yelling...I guess our boys are having a hard time blocking from what I can hear.

The offical Christmas Bash has begun.Preston and family get here tommorrow as well as Jeremy and kori and girlies coming back. I am well on my way for food prep.I am excited for playing TICKET TO RIDE for HOURS tommorrow and cards as well. Hopefully I won't get sucked into a 3 hour RISK game. I am excited for the movies on Monday (I think we'll see National Treasure 2 and the BIG DINNER....BUT MOSTLY I'M EXCITED TO TALK TO MICHAEL ON Tuesday!!!! I'd also be excited to talk to any of you...SO Austin and Audry and Issac and William and Jax and all the rest...let's try to hook up before real life begins again after Christmas.I lOVE YOU GUYS BIG!!!! Yep! ALL OF YOU!!!!

No comments: