Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Just Tuesday

I can't even describe how HUNGRY I get durning the day after I've had a 15 mile or more run. Did I ever tell you that half the reason I love Christmas is for the GINGERBREAD? Anything with molasses and brown sugar. Okay...so Becky...this will tell me if you read this...I ate 4 Little Debbie Gingerbread men today and I feel GREAT about it!!! Think of what a happy place the world would be if everyone could have joined me!!! The Little Debbie company wouldn't mind that either :). And since I'm infatuated with food today...I LOVE how pretty fajitas look in the pan....this is one of our favorite AND BETTER STILL...easiest dinners...and SO low calorie.

The Flu is going around like crazy. Grand Dad Steadwell has it, Olive had it and many of my neighbors, I wish I could wrap you all up and tend to you for a few days...we'd video veg and I'd make yummy soup and slush up the Sprite. I hope you're feeling ok Michael...I've started on your BYU application, check my personal e-mail to see how I need your help.

GrandDad and Olive were sorely disappointed when they cancelled the Dance on Sunday. GrandDad has decided to stay in Canada over Christmas and is thrilled with his invite to Olive's daughter's home...yes, Minnie will be visiting with him as well.

For those of you feeling a little prone to self evaluation, I am reading a truly thought provoking book called FEELINGS BURIED ALIVE NEVER DIE by Karol Truman and I'd love to have a book chat with anyone who wants to about it.

It's barely 5pm and it is almost pitch black outside...I like it. I like to come in and start dinner early and feel all snug and be together. Don has clients here from Ottawa and they will be here all week. He is taking them to Robert Redford's restaurant tonight at Sundance. As long as I'm throwing out random stuff...If anyone has any prayer space, I'd love the specific prayers over a project I have in Southern Utah (outside of St. George) called Apple Valley...I'd like to be the one who brings the Buyer to the table and I have a super good prospect at the moment. Miracles can happen...especially if YOU are praying for me. Everyone get better...I'll be praying for you.

1 comment:

NutMeg said...

Natalie!

I love your blog! Isn't it fun, to put stuff out there and see what happens? I'm so glad you have been a part of my life for so many years now, and I'm so glad you are blogging so I can see what you are doing and thinking on a more regular basis. Love and kisses to Megan...

Love, Megan Holdaway
P.S. Don't forget to check out my other blog: www.cupcakechowder.blogspot.com