Sunday, December 2, 2007

Hello DECEMBER!!!!






It was sad to take GrandDad and Olive to the airport. They had a crazy time getting back to Bluevale with a snow storm raging while they drove the normally hour drive from Kitchener---took them 2 1/2 hours to get home, and Olive now swearing GrandDad never gets to drive again(she's already said that before).


It feels like christmas! I woke up to a snowing wonderland Saturday morning for our 15 mile run---there was already about 5 inches on the ground and coming down like crazy...that's why I LOVE Becky Hainesworth...she went out with me anyway!!!! I had to stop at 8.5 because my ankle twisted trying to right myself from a slip...sometimes I can really feel my 44 years, if I was 30 it wouldn't have bothered me. No worries...I've rested it today and will be back out tomorrow. The snowman was built by the Hunsaker family 2 blks over... the ones who lived in Germany for awhile Michael:). Jeremy and Kori and girlies were here for Sunday dinner and Sunday PLAY IN THE SNOW. They are great parents and it was fun to watch those girls wear Jeremy out as he ran around and around and up and down our back hill. Elle never wants to come in--she is starting to talk now---"i want to see, i want some, look at that". OH, I AM EXCITED FOR A NEW BABY!!!! Come on July. July will be the most perfect month of this next year I think with a new baby and especially with Michael coming home!!!


Jamie, Stewart and their family were here for dinner as well...it's been too long since Jamie and I were together...Ray is 6'2"!!!! Ashley will graduate this year and wants to go to BYU Hawaii...and we love them all as much as ever. I'm sad I didn't get their picture. Next time. They send their love Michael...they just got back from Kaui over Thanksgiving and would like us to join them again when you are home...that would be SO NICE if that could happen...I'll park myself on the lounge by the kiddie pool (wearing 60+ sunblock of course) and just bask in that sunshine and my whole family being there...we can at least dream about it!!!


I've thrown in pictures of my Miamaids in class today to see if you recognize anyone. I LOVE working with them. Today I taught the lesson on developing our talents...I am AMAZED at what these 14-15 year old girls can do. They keep me honest and laughing and ask the dangdest questions.


Michael, today in Sunday School Sister Bowman came up with a stack of pictures you had sent to Jessica to see if we had seen them all...Dad happend to be there and Josh and Norene and Rachel Bean...and well...we weren't very reverent, BUT WE LOVED SEEING YOUR PICTURES!!! It was the hilight of my day....even over Jamie coming... I love you SO much buddy....and I can't wait for tomorrow because I get to mail your Christmas package!!!!


Sam is refusing to cut his hair because he wants to grow out a fro like you and just have done. You can imagine how much Dad is loving that...and actually...he's been pretty great about it, even though we all know how he really feels. He gets the pins out of his hand on the 13th, so pray for him that day.


Austin and Audry and Issac and William...your Uncle Ahlborn who is the policman in Springville went in to the Insta-care where Uncle Jeremy works last night and they made the connection and Uncle Jeremy said"hey! My Sister is married to your brother!!!" and they decided right then and there that ALL of you are to move back here as soon as possible!!! And the rest of us agree!!!


Jax! You are so handsome in your pictures...keep letting your mom take them for us!!!


I finished my tabletop quilt top this week...so, life is good, I am happy for winter and SO glad that most of my work can be done over the phone these days. We LOVE all of you and will be dreaming of being with you through the holidays. I've told Santa how absolutely PERFECTLY wonderful you are.

No comments: