Tuesday, December 25, 2007

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS






Michael we can't quit thinking about you. I'm doing a picture diary of the events of the last few days without you here.
I'm not sure if you remember the Clegg's who lived by us in our Orem house, but they just built a home in our neighborhood and they called her (Kay)to work with me with the 14-15 year old girls...I am so THRILLED!!! She is fun and a spaz like me so we all get along GREAT!!! Her husband Steve is in a BYU ward.

Drew and Haven had a hard time playing with Laikyn so she became my kitchen helper... she did an AMAZING job with the rolls. I love it when she wears my apron. You can see everyone "hanging out" watching this special on climbling EVEREST which you would have enjoyed. I have included a picture of the table for the Christmas Feast. We had all the usuals. The little girlies took over my quitling room, it became a horse stable, an art center, a fort, a castle....

No comments: