Tuesday, December 25, 2007

CHRISTMAS EVE CRAZY






Well,....we were't alone very long before the true HARRIS broke through and the boys had a "DONUT" contest and a BELLY BULGE contest...just thought you wouldn't want to miss out. When it came time for family prayer we were laughing so hard...that you know what happend.

Christmas Morning Josh woke us all up at 4:30...HAPPY!!!! (I'm sure you remember that Josh is NOT a morning person.) Dad loved his BYU shirt best, Megan loved her crock pot and apron, Sam and Spencer loved their ZUNE's....Josh liked his OFFICE season 2 &3. I loved my new winter running clothes...has a new technology in the fabric that will keep the heat in even if I sweat alot. Spencer especially loved his Golf pass...even has green fees taken care of for the THanksgiving Point course. Megan gave Dad and I tickets to the Celene Dion concert that will be here in Nov...it is already sold out.

No comments: