Sunday, April 26, 2009











It's been a crazy week Lovey...but not that much has happend...well, I guess ALOT has...let me first start by breaking the news we've decided to go on a Family Cruise in October. I realize that this is totally UNFAIR and then to do it in your birthday month...ARGH!!! But the prices are SO LOW right now and Megan was pretty unrelenting. I'm pretty scared about the whole sea sick thing...you know me and motion...so I'm going to start VISUALIZING now and read up on EVERYTHING I can do to prevent it. It will depart out of San Diego---its just a short one--4 nights 5 days...to Ensenada and Catalina Island. Good, now that THAT is over with...you KNOW we will be missing you and that we won't see a single Giraffe or Lion.....The Kohlert's have decided to come with us and we are hoping the Saunder's, Clegg's, Torgerson's and Peterson's will come as well....
Yep...Sam did a geography project on Tanzania and keeps saying how surprised that it is Savannah instead of Jungle :) He is now our resident expert until YOU get home to give us the skinny on it.
Tonight we went to Clarke's and had a mission report/catch up with Michael and Danaan. Michael has had 5 friends spending the night here inbetween thier winter and Summer BYU Housing contracts...its been a party. The extra kid in the Clarke picture and at home pic is Alec and he is from England (one of Michael's old mission comp) Michael has had 5 friends staying here the last few days in between their BYU Housing contracts for Winter and Spring semesters. Our basement has been college boy heaven. Some serious food has been prepared, served and consumed here. Michael leaves TUesday morning for Miami and I've had just about ENOUGH of all this leaving crap. I really do want him to go...it will be a fantastic opportunity and he'll get a small taste of my growing up...I just hate the whole leaving thing....as YOU know. Anyway. I'm glad Matt Matheson is going with him.
As you can see....Megan's friend's Jacob and Kylie came for dinner tonight as well...Michael is letting ME babysit his TV so Jacob set the hummer up in MY ROOM...OH SO LOVELY!!!!! i am going to schedule at least 2 stay in bed all day and watch DVD's while he is gone. Kylie sends her love....Jacob has become our own personal IT/electronics guy...Megan could marry him...we need his brain and genes....
I put this picture of the little couple I helped buy their first home --we closed this week...she is due in 3 weeks...she is SO TINY you'd never guess. But, they are ADORABLE and I just LOVE them...there are so many times I can't believe how LUCKY AM I that I get to do MY JOB....and then there are those other times...but you know...I haven't had any of those for a long time!!! Yeah! The older man behind the desk is a closer for the title company and the woman is a new mortgage gal I have found that is an amazing sleuth and finding just the right loans for the individual couples helping them to get into first homes....
I got jessica Olsen and her husband Ty under contract in a darling condo off of 72nd...thier baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!! He is all Olsen...he gets in the hiking postion and then tosses whatever he has in his hands between his legs. I can't wait for him to be able to talk!
Becky ran the Boston in 3:56! She says she is recovered enough to start running with me again tomorrow. The weather is still just being miserable! I came out of church today and it was SNOWING and the Sequoia was COVERED...I just wanted to cry. Hey..Jason Berry got his mission call to Greg's mission only Spanish speaking!!!!! Steve Mortenson is hoping to get his this week. All the college kids are coming home now to work for the summer. SO GOOD to have them back....
Spencer is putting his "MAN" on ...he is really broadening in the shoulders. Sam is now officially taller and you can imagine the flack. Actually Sam is pretty good about it until Spencer pushes him. Megan just being Megan and now the ward travel agent for the cruise. We sign Sam up for his classes at Timp tomorrow...That is going to be WIERD. His games were rained out on Saturday...and it was COLD. THey started and FINALLY called it.Spencer has Prom on Saturday and they are coming here for dinner so I get to put on the BLITZ and I can't wait. Next week there should be some great pictures!!! I'm hoping to do it outside with LOTS of candles....
Ron looks tired. He is working 14 hour days up in Bountiful for Mitch. Dianna and Guilanna ALWAYS stop to talk to me about you. My friend Carol with Cancer in Sweeden needs extra prayers...they can't begin her chemo until she fights off this infection she is currently in the hospital with...I love her...and dang it, I want it to be easier for her!!! please keep her in your prayers.
I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU!!!!!! 25 weeks Tuesday!!!! I heard all about this ASTRAL travel this week where people have left thier bodies and visited other places while they were sleeping...Buddy...I am SO Checking in to that!!!:) :) :) if I show up its cause I willed it so...or however it works....I so couldn't help but want to do it and go to YOU!!!! Like what could anybody say? So....your Mom visits you in your dreams??yeah sure....you just keep watching for me...they say there are even books on it :) Gonna get me to a book store.....
Until then, praying for you with all my love and postive -vibing you all through the day. You're beautiful...we ALL missed you at Clarke's tonight for what it's worth...ALL your brother's LOVE to tell the blood drinking story....I HOPE none of them top that!!!!
Starting the countdown over again until next Monday!!!!
MOM XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXX




No comments: