Sunday, April 19, 2009

Josh XXOOXXOOXXOOXX

Josh...I've some computer glitch going...if there aren't any pictures here this morning they will be next week.
Dad pretty much gave you the low down...I'll just fill in the few places he missed. This is Spencer getting answered back for Prom...it's May 2nd and 6 of his friends are in a group and I'm going to make them LUCIOUS dinner by candlelight in the back yard...

Travis just showed up tonight...we haven't seen him around for awhile?! Today is Braiden's birthday and he is on his way home from Standford where he decided to go this fall for grad school. He leaves in a week for DC to work with Lockheed. Megan seems fine with it all.

FINALLY today we have a SPRING, sunshiny day!!! Usually I have the garden planted and the whole yard up to snuff by now, but it just hasn't been possible with all the snow!

Becky (Hainesworth) is running the Boston Marathon tomorrow without me. I thought I would be more sad...but I'm not...not even a smidge. It is cool because they have this technology where they will text me at certain intervals during the race to let me know her times. Reed went with her and this is their FIRST trip together since they've been married ALONE....

Hometeachers came today and asked about you...still Jared and Bro. Gilles.

The whole blood drinking thing was strange for a mom, but the TV blurb the next day really helped me to see just how cultral it is...just remember you DON'T have to do ANY of that that you don't want to....I think it will win out with any Greg or Jake or Chad story though....

Last night Dad and I went to the Berrett's hot tubbing and we saw the MOST incredible meteor fall...it was at LEAST 20 seconds and HUGE....I so thought of you and wondered if you were seeing it in Africa. I forgot to watch the news today to see if there was anything reported on it. They asked after you as well...that Raquel sure is a NICE PRETTY girl.....

I love you LOVEY!!!! 24 weeks on Tuesday....wierd that it won't be officially 6 months until the 4th though. I think of you so often...it's ok cause it's my job:) ---and I LOVE my job!!!! This week I have been studying justice and mercy in Alma 42....I especially like in 15 and 16 when justice is defined more or less as being removed from the presence of God...and then that through the atonement comes mercy...What I love, is that justice is only for those who don't ask for mercy....I am asking...mercy PLEASE....please please Mercy.....
Where are you studying? Any place in particlar?

Can't wait to wake up to find you here....LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!!!
Mom
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No comments: