Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spareribs before Priesthood mtg...







I'm still on my radical basement clean out...It about broke my heart, but giving WONDER horse to TY was about the only way I could part with it...If Katie hadn't of said she would take it, I would have had to of taken it back down the stairs. Josh...the HOURS you put on that horse!!! You loved it more than the others for sure. I promise to buy one for your kids when the time comes. Ty was truly MUCH more excited than what I could capture in the pictures I took!


Stephen and London stayed over for Spareribs, tator wedges, salad and biscuits before Priesthood Mtg. with Dad...they all had 1/2 gallons of ice cream afterwards.


I rented SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE and was impressed...deep down impressed. The writing was as beautiful as the message. The abuse to the children about lost me, but by then I was sucked all the way in and NEEDED to know how it ended. The whole IT IS WRITTEN theme stays with you and pricks your own mind as to what things you have experienced previously have prepared you for NOW...EVERYTHING!!!! Anyway...


Also cried at Marley and ME...surprised at what a sweet offering it was. It's great when you watch a movie with no expectations and are pleasantly surprised. I know Spencer is going to be at me BIG time about a dog again....sure hope he marries a woman who wants one! Cause...for now...his momma is DONE.



No comments: