Friday, December 19, 2008

Germany Flashback


This was the GORGEOUS Heidelberg..my pictures don't do it justice. It was so perfect it looked like a Disney movie. ALL the little things were 'perfect' like the WALK traffic guy figure and the scrumptious flowers hanging so generously out of the baskets on the windows. My FAVORITE FAVORITE was the little garden plots the townspeople tend all up the mountainside. Made me so grateful that I am surrounded by MY secret garden and that I don't have to get up and GO to get to it.
If you look to the left in the first picture you can see the castle at the top. SO PERFECT...I mean PERFECT...I have to write pErFECT like 10 times so you can truly envision the loveliness...castle, water, charming architecture, clean, gardens, tidy shops, rowers rowing, mountains, clean air......
Josh...I'm thinking about us there!!!!


1 comment:

Jamie and Julie said...

Heidleberg is beautiful! I played soccer there on a field under an amazing arch bridge. I played football there at the HS and wrestled there. We also had YConf. mtgs. there.