Wednesday, December 3, 2008

YOUTH Sweet YOUTH

Carol got a bunch of us from High School going on FACEBOOK...and it has been so FUN...Jim Green just sent me a picture from French Class...I know I say I still feel 18...but I really don't remember ever looking this young. ( Ithink I was 16 or 17 here) It's amazing he even HAD that picture--we never dated or really even hung out on the weekends--Of course living in MELROSE --40 minutes away from everyone, I really didn't hang out that much.

We have a twisted tradition in Don's opinion for Thanksgiving Weekend. We seek out TV series we haven't seen and try them out. That is how we came to be addicted to LOST and SURVIVOR....well, it IS graphic and I close my eyes alot, but we are adding HEROES to the list. :)
Mostly I just like taking a break from my life for that long.

Bold

8 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

Classic late 70's early 80's look. What a hottie! :D (Hope that comment makes you laugh and nothing else...)

I guess the surfacing of the photo also lets you know you don't always know who is watching and what lives you are influencing...

Michele said...

You havent changed a bit! Still look the same today as back then!

Natalie Harris said...

Michele...you get TREATS for that...LOTS Of treats!!!
N

Miss Megan said...

Look at you girlfriend! Holy cow! You are one gorgeous gal. You look a lot like the singer Jewel (with brown hair of course). So, so, so pretty!!! P.S. You are definitely a Peony - and I think it's great you thought so too! Keep shining, Stargirl! :)

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Love the pic...I REMEMBER!! :) And if you'd like a good book "escape" from you life have you read the Maise Dobbs 5 book series? Its GOOOOOD! I'm on book three right now! AND so glad Grandad WILL be in safe hands/environment this winter!!

Carrie Mullins said...

Melrose is 40 minutes from Gainesville? Really? It's more like 15. Less if you don't pay strict attention to the speed limit ... ;)

Anonymous said...

I think it's 19 miles to Melrose from Gainesville. Not 40 minutes, considering the speed limit is like 60 mph out there. You can get from Melrose to Gainesville quicker than you can from lets say the airport to the Oaks Mall. But I guess when you were young it seemed like a lot longer than it really was.

Nellybelly said...

What are you talking about Natalie--you still look that young! You just have one of those faces and some mighty good genes! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Can't wait to see you on Saturday. Love you, Nancy