Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanks for the smile Megan


Just thought I'd pass this on...made me smile...I was so going for the whole bath thing....

The Bathtub Test

During a visit to the mental asylum, I asked the Director, "how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized."

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up
a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person
would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No", the director said, "a normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"


ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS ON, OR DO YOU WANT THE BED NEXT TO MINE?

3 comments:

Michele said...

I'll take the bed next to yours :)

Jamie and Julie said...

What is normal anyway!? :D

Nancy said...

That is hillarious! I was going for the spoon so I could stay in my warm bath longer. Silly me. Love ya, Nancy