Sunday, June 1, 2008

Catching up...





Don had another colonoscopy and NO palyps! Vet drained the kitten's absess and she is back to normal:)The chicks will be going to the hen house today, they are mostly feathered out. Megan is off on her cruise. FINALLY got the garden planted! Sam won both of his games at the double header yesterday. Spencer is really liking his new job detailing cars at Utah Auto Sales (and dreaming of being a car owner himself--he can't help it right? Pretty sure most 16 year olds have the same dream) We gave Spencer half the garden and he has very diligently worked on turning it into a golf green...he spent a few days mixing the sand and raking and grading and he and Don laid the seed yesterday...so now we'll watch and wait! Josh and I are almost recovered from the all night party at the High School...if anyone is also on the PTA and need some good ideas...I've got em! This was an amazing year and this party was a PARTY!!! Mostly we are just loving the lift that comes from not having a school schedule to work around....oh, there are still schedules...we just get to knock out the school one for a few months.
Yesterday it was the 2 month mark counting down to Michael coming home!!!! It's gonna happen and it's gonna happen BEFORE the boys go back to school:)It's so starting to feel real. Yeee hawww!
Kristina and Cam's twins came home from the hospital and are ADORABLE...I LOVE that Stella looks like a girl and that Luka looks like a boy. Poor Cam and Kristina just look TIRED!! I have so volunteered for a shift...ANY SHIFT:)
For all the complaining I have done the last month about the weather...I would like it on record that I am LOVING these days in the 70's and SO APPRECIATE the beautiful days we've had this past week...even with it being laced with rain.

3 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Sheesh! You really know how to scare a person with that first pic of Don in the hospital! :) Audrey and I were checking your blog together and we both gasped at the same time wondering "What Happened?!" lol! Glad it was nothing serious and all is well!!

Kath said...

I agree with Gene and Sheri, I also thought something had gone wrong. I am glad that the test results came out good!!

Love, Kath

Jamie and Julie said...

I'll have to say I was surprised to see Don, looking as though something happened. I was just thinking I saw him yesterday at church and I was hoping that wasn't an emergency room picture.

Yes, teen boys think about a few things. Now that Spencer is touching cars everyday, I'm sure he's getting anxious to own a car of his own.

Cool Mustang