Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happiness is JULY 31st!!!!


Just got this this morning!!! Yeeeeee HAWWWWWWwwww!!!!!!!! It will kill me to wait until 8PM...but at least it's COMING!!!! 44 days...YES.....44 days!!!!!!!


31 JUL 08 - THURSDAY AMERICAN 71 COACH CLASS EQUIP-BOEING 777 JET LV: FRANKFURT 1055A NONSTOP MILES- 5142 CONFIRMED AR: DALLAS/FT WOR 230P ELAPSED TIME-10:35 LUNCH-SNACK-MOVIE AIRLINE LOCATOR-AA -MQTFMU AMERICAN 1925 COACH CLASS EQUIP-MD-80 JET LV: DALLAS/FT WOR 615P NONSTOP MILES- 988 CONFIRMED AR: SALT LAKE CTY 755P

5 comments:

KellyandJax said...

WOW!!!! I can't believe he is coming home already!! I know you can't wait! It's so great to have him back!!!!!

Jamie and Julie said...

Grüß dich!

What an opportunity to see Deustchland! So who is more excited you or Michael?! You'll have a knowledgeable translater to go with as well.

Leaving On A Jet Plane

susette said...

I'm so happy for you and jealous at the same time. My missionary just hit his one year mark this month. Reading that entry made my heart skip a beat for when I will get to see my son again.

vie said...

i've got the colors picked out for the wedding.

Michele said...

He will be here before you know it, cant wait to see him.