Friday, June 6, 2008

Off to Canada




On my blog temperature reading in Canada it says that it is EIGHTY FIVE DEGREES at GrandDad's!!! How GREAT that will be...we barely made it out of the 40's today. I'm still taking my jacket. I have to admit that the rain and cold has made my perrenials grow like wildfire...a month late, but still. Just thought I'd leave a few parting picutres before I get back next Thursday, I knew you'd want to see OINK since he's still in the front yard and loving it there the best...mostly for you Michael to see SPRING at home. Miss me while I'm gone. PLEASE don't forget to pray that whatever is BEST for GrandDad will happen. Thanks.

3 comments:

Kath said...

Natalie and all involved. Your flower gardens are beautiful! That is looking at the pictures. In person, I am sure they are fabulas! Thanks so much for sharing!

Love ya!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Is your dead-end street no longer a dead end? I thought I caught a glimpse of some new development going on?? :(

Jamie and Julie said...

Natalie I don't know if you'll be looking at your blog when you're in Canada, but just wanted to let you know that your sons, Josh, Spencer and Sam made it to church today and are doing well.

PS. Your flowers always look good, Oink is steadfast in his watch over the front garden.