Friday, May 29, 2009

The invisible Children....AFRICA


Joshy----too long for you to watch...don't try...this is about the abducted children in Uganda --abducted to become soldiers...
PLEASE GO HERE AND WATCH...show your kids....
Yes, because Josh is in Africa all things AFRICA seem to jump out at me...I'm embarressed they didn't before now.
On those "wish I could win the lottery to take care of retirement so I can quit worrying about it" days ---I vow to rewatch this again...and again...
And if by some freak I DO win a lottery...they will not be forgotten...isn't it great that it doesn't take a lottery win to make a difference...I am staring at my children's book collection I have so lovingly SAVED for those GrandBabies--everyone of them is at the library within a mile of my home....alot to think about and more to give....

No comments: