Monday, May 11, 2009

Josh's letter 11 May 2009

Hey Fam! It was great to talk to you all yesterday(although i was a little sad that i didnt get to talk to my WHOLE family, including those that i personally adopted as brothers and second mothers and all). I am happy that all is going well at home and that everybody is good. I loved hearing all of your voices again and was especially glad that you dont feel like you dont have to worry about me any more (although i was suprised by your worry in the firstplace because i thought we had resolved all the food and safety stuff at christmas). Just to let Greg know, i am not serving in Kenya right nowm i am in Tanzania, so he almost did my work for me, except that Kenya is a completely different country, but i love him for trying. and i'll be on the lookout for oklahoma tourists to convert for now on too. and greg, dont think most kenyans are like him, he is one of the rich ones, you can tell because he wasnt in kenya. but i am stoked that you got to meet him.I am not sure what all to say since i just talked to you guys. everything is the same since last night. but i love you all ani hope you have a great week and that everything works out good andstuff. have fun at morp spencer. and the rest of you be safe and happy with everyting that you are doing.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Good to hear from you, Josh. I have missed reading your adventures. Hope there is more next week.

Love, Aunt Kath