Sunday, May 3, 2009

TO Lovey--7 days and I get to hear your VOICE!!!

I have had a few hundred prayers for you since your last letter and I am anxiously awaiting your email tomorrow morning. As you can see it's been a busy week...but not busy enough to cover over my heart pangs for you. I feel at peace so I am taking it as a sign that all is well.

Matt Matheson bailed on going to Florida with Michael the NIGHT BEOFRE AT MIDNIGHT...it was a tough decision for him...he has the chance to maybe walk on the BYU football team so he decided to stay....he has to be here to work out with them all summer. SOOOoooo...Michael decided to just fly down. He made 2 sells his first day...they say if he keeps that up he'll make 100k this summer!!! If he makes 15k I'll be THRILLED!!!! He called this afternoon to say they went to the 1 o'clock singles ward and is going to try a new one next week. He's already been swimming in the ocean and his apartment complex is GORGEOUS with a pool and workout room!!!!!

As you can see...Prom was GREAT!!! Spencer keeps surprising me with how MATURE he is...I mean, I know it, but I still expect this kid part to show more...and we rarely see that now...just mostly man....

Sam has his swing back...hit a 350 footer last game...still pitching and kickin' butt.

Megan has been sick this week and I keep joking that I want her to stay away...and this morning I woke up with an upset tummy and I am "VIBING" it away by tomorrow...

We still haven't planted the garden because the weather has been so cold and wet. But today looks like it isgoing to turn around.

Jim Meeks viewing is tonight. I wish you could be here for Clayton...maybe you could Facebook him.
Do you have any details for us for the phone call next Sunday??? I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! I think Mother's Day will stay my favorite day of the year for the next 6 years at least......

I love you. I love you. I love you. Just a waitin' to hear...miss you.
PS. Don't worry about all the swine flu stuff you are hearing about...I think the media is just bored now that the election is over and having a hay day....

1 comment:

Kath said...

What happened to Josh's letters? I miss them!