Thursday, May 22, 2008

Favorite



Brian Reagan the comic does this hysterical blurb on FAVORITE and MORE FAVORITE...anywy, if you haven't heard him, try to...he's clean and the whole family can listen. Anyway, this morning in the shower I decided that my shower head is DEFINITELY one of my MORE FAVORITE things.(I know I should have cleaned it before taking the picture...YES we have hard water) I am so LUCKY to be the one to have THIS SHOWER HEAD!!! I could so do a commercial for this company! When Josh remodeled our bathroom last year he even tiled up the wall--which I LOVE...(THANK YOU JOSH!!!)And on a wet cold run of a morning, I am just so dang grateful to have my LOVELY showerhead and bathroom to come home to. Silly as it sounds, this bathroom makes me feel rich and priviledged and comforted and WARM and happy!!! You can all have a turn when you visit.

3 comments:

COCO said...

Hi Natalie,
I live in South Australia.
I love thwe sound of your family and your lifestyle. We are a litle family of three, Dave, Thomas and me Christina. I love soup and bread in the winter. I love reading and making my family feelat home. Thankyou for your blog. I am privelaged to be welcomed there. xx

kristen said...

you can play only half game and still get whole snow cone. ah...the happiest night of my life was quite possibly going to see him. Love it. And I am JEALOUS of that shower! We have that really SPECIAL kind that makes you wonder if it might be more effective to just shower in the drinking fountain out back. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the shower head. Does it make you feel like you are in a rain shower? And Josh did a beautiful job with the tile work.