Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Catch Up






Fiday I went up to Pocatello by myself931/2 hour drive with music blaring--me singing and loving Michael Jackson all over again, with a 30 minute dave Ramsey reprieve) and met Sam at his game in American Falls at 4pm. I took Paige (a favorite realtor friend in Idaho) by a client's home to see if she could help her sell her home THERE so we can get her one here. Then we were off to commercial and residential pieces for the day. We met with the dearest farmer wanting us to sell his 69 acres...he had my new favorite quote "I was born with nothing and still have most of it left."
When i got to the fields it was COLD, by the start of the second game it was FREEZING and the wind was INTOLERaBLE...the boys hands were concrete! I thought it would NEVER end and felt so HORRIBLE for those boys and so TICKED at those stupid coaches for not having BRainS enough to STOP the game. BUT...Saturday...was the absolute opposite...just HEAVEN...about 62-65 degrees, a light breeze, SUNSHINE, nothing else I could do except watch the boys play AMAzinG BALL!! Yep. I loved it. It was fun to be alone with Sam. He is such a happy, grateful, easy going boy who loves life like I do.Driving home with him was so relaxing to just talk and laugh. I LOVE my life.

1 comment:

Mullins said...

I just love Sam's expressions. He is so cute!