Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hummingbirds are BACK!


I love these little guys...I know you can't see them...so far I have counted four fighting over the nectar holes...this is just right out my kitchen sink window. Everytime I tried to take a picture I'd scare them and miss the shot. I think its strange that they would come out today when it is so chilly and rainy!

Josh is off for his last ROAD trip with the "boys" before Greg leaves on his mission. They are heading up to Idaho to see Mike.

I'm off to list another home. Wish I could sell as many as I list these days. As long as I'm wishing, I wish summer would really come, I wish we were building a pool, I wish GrandDad were happy and settled, I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and weigh 125lbs., I wish the cyclone people could get help, I wish the earthquake people could be zapped back to normal, I wish there was someone I wanted to vote for for President that I trusted with the lives of my 4 sons, I wish all my kids dreams would come true...and mine too!

2 comments:

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Amen.

Jamie and Julie said...

There is no beautifier of complexion or form of behavior like the wish to scatter joy, and not pain, around us.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thanks for scattering the joy with your thoughts in your blog and the life you live.