Sunday, May 4, 2008

PROM




Josh the BEAUTIFUL, kind, sweet, helpful, PERFECT child, went to his Senior Prom last night with Shantel Thompson. No, he did not bring her by for me to SEE and take pictures. So, maybe he's NOT perfect...I WILL rewrite the RULES. I will make it mandatory for BOTH sets of parents to get the see their kids off before the BIG EVENTS.
Made me think of my Senior Prom and everyone coming to our house afterwards for waffle breakfast on the way to the beach...but of course...I didn't get to go to the beach for the all nighter.
The kittens are JOY. They LOVE climbing the trees!,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Shantel's mother made photos and will share with you!
He looks so very handsome!
And by the way - the kittens are adorable! I didn't know you had kittens!

Carol in Sweden said...

Hello Natalie!

So fun to read and remember...your FUN waffle party after our Senior Prom! And, hey, I didn't get to go to the beach for the all nighter either...so if WE didn't go, who did?

Your son is beautiful! Another one about to leave the nest? wow!

We are very excited over here in southern Sweden...it's been like SUMMER weather already! Spring lasted about 2 weeks. Now we're having 25 oC (that's about 75 oF). Oh baby put on the shorts and bring out the tank tops!
I think all my tulips rotted in the soil over the WET and mild winter we had this year. Only about a dozen came up (of the 100's I've planted) during our short spring. oh well...life in nature!

Your photos from Mexico look wonderful! You and Don look WONDERFUL! We were in Yucatan for the Christmas holidays this year! Of course, I had to take my MAYA to many of the MAYAN ruins! And she met many little Mayan children...now she is more motivated to learn some Spanish.

Sorry I haven't stopped by your blog site in a long while...I will try to log in and keep in touch every once in awhile. Bill is pressing about another reunion date...but I"m not the one to organize it from Sweden! That's just too much for me. What about you? (because your life just isn't busy enough!) he he

Many hugs to you!