Monday, May 12, 2008

Magnificent Marveous Mother's Day


I slept in until 8:45...a miracle I didn't wake up before then! Went to 45 minutes of another ward's sacrament meeting at 11 because MICHAEL was calling at noon. TALKED TO MICHAEL for an hour and a half...yes, TRULY LOVELY!!!!! He SOUNDS SO GOOD!!! 12 weeks and he'll be home! He's decided to just work fall semester and try to buy a car and save for winter semester tuition. It was sad to hang up, but GLORIOUS to think the next time I hear his voice it will be IN PERSON at the airport!!! After his call I had a NAP! When I woke up Megan and Don had a great dinner ready. Then we played Settlers which finished 10 minutes before the start of the SURVIOR FINALE!!! I am telling you...a PERFECT DAY!!! I wanted Cerie to win, but the ending was poetic considering all the blindsiding that went on throughout the season.
Megan gave me a picture frame that said ALWAYS MY BABIES with pictures of each of the kids before they were 2. Josh made me my favorite chocolate shake. Sam gave me a shirt that says BECAUSE MOM SAID SO.Spencer gave me the SWEETEST note with a personal private promise that I loved!!! Don gave me a flower pot for my addiction.
It was just so relaxing...

1 comment:

Jamie and Julie said...

Love that picture with Michael(?) with the bow across his chest. Missed you all yesterday, especially Sam and understand completely now what kept you busy. Or should I say relaxed...