Saturday, May 3, 2008

Breathing

yep, I'm breathing...COLD AIR..,I promised myself not to whine once more on here about the STUPID weather...but it IS just SO STUPID!!!! 36 degrees when we headed out for our long one thi MAY 3RD!!!!
I'm speaking at a Youth Conference today at Aspen Grove (near Sundance Ski resort), once I show a few condo's to this DARLING newly wed couple,and go to Sam's last game of his double header, I'm going to try to figure out how to do the MOSAIC picture thing so i don't bore you to death with all the Cancun pictures.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVEN!!!! we'll see you tommorrow for PINK CAKE AND PINK ICING!!! I can barely wait to make it for you!!!! I think Uncle Preston and Aunt Jeremiand girlies should come down and surprise us with a visit!!!! What do YOU think?

1 comment:

Jeremi said...

OOOooooh I so wish we could but I have to sub in Primary and Drew is throwing her guts up today! :(
Happy Birthday Haven!!! We'll see you soon!