Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hard to come back to WORK






As always it is SO GOOD to be HOME, this is one vacation I could have stayed a few days more...and for me THAT is saying ALOT. The resort was MAGNIFICENT...and so was the all you can eat incredibly tasty food...fresh guacamole and chips and fish and fruit and pina coladas and strawberry daquiries, and the soft serve ice cream machine...oH BABY!!!...I'll give you the run down later. I am multi tasking at the moment...talking to Olive about GrandDad and posting so you know that I live....
IT WAS BEAUTIFUL...and soul soothing... I wish I could just blink and go back when I need moment or two of heaven on earth.
Don gave me a 25th wedding anniversary diamond band...you all know I'm NOT a jewelry person, but he wanted to give me diamonds since he had never given me any (the one one in my wedding ring I inherited). It was an unforgettable 25th...so wierd to have been married longer than I was single.

7 comments:

Michele said...

Glad you had a great time cant wait to hear more. I cant even imagine being married 10 years let alone 25!!! Sam played great last night regardless of what he said.

KellyandJax said...

I am sooo glad you are back. I have been checking your blog daily. Oh! How awesome to be laying there on a bed and reading and sunning. You must of been in heaven!

I love the new bling!! You so deserve it and I cried when I saw it. It's awesome ya'll love each other and have done such a great job of being a Mom, wife, supporter, etc... etc....

So glad your home. I know the kids are!

I love your guts,

Kelly

Jeremi said...

Oooooooh soooo jealous over here in Logan! Looks like a little piece of heaven there reading on the beach! So glad you had a good time! Tell Don WTG on the gift, I'm not a jewelery girl either but I have to admit that is pretty cool!
Congrats on 25 years to you and the Penguins, hehe!

Mullins said...

These are beautiful photos - I love the color of the water. And you and Don look so very happy together. WHAT A WONDERFUL VACATION!!! Happy 25th! And love the Bling!

Jamie and Julie said...

It was great to see your new radiant glow last night @ YM/YW and to hear about your experiences visiting the ruins in Mexico. Those pictures just look wonderful, especially when we woke up to a skiff of snow this morning. Also, enjoyed your TM, and hope that I'll do better to notice the signs of our day.

kristen said...

glad you're back! looks and sounds unreal

Miss Megan said...

Oh my goodness, look at that water! Wow! Paradise. How would it be? I'm glad you had a great time, you deserve it! I don't know anyone who works as hard as you do.