Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Favorite Thing So Far

On the way to Vegas I was sleeping...driving puts me to sleep like a baby. I woke up and Don said, "You're pretty"...Spencer sitting behind us said "Mom, I think you're PRETTIER"...then Josh said "Well, I think you are BEAUTIFUL"....and Sam wrapped it up with "Hey, I think you are THE most BEAUTIFUL woman in the WORLD." Stupid, but it has made my whole week. It's nice to know that even if I don't fit into the world's standards of pretty, ther are other MORE IMPORTANT standards:)where I can still be beautiful to the ones I love. And yep...I'll spend 6-12 hours in the car with these guys ANYDAY.
A beautiful day ahead at Magic Mountain, a 6 Flags roller coaster park....YEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

Guess what? I think you're quite pretty too--inside and out. :)