Thursday, April 3, 2008

FINALLY SUNSHINE


SUNSHINE! SUNSHINE! SUNSHINE! ohhhhh yea.....FINALLY! I NEED Sunshine!!! And the snow is gone except for the banks:)
Jeremi "Tagged" me a few days back, thanks...it's been fun to think about...so here goes...10 of my FAVORITE THINGS not in order and not including my FAMILY:
1. When people like me and they show it.
1 1/2. Talk time, relaxed time with friends when they don't have to hurry and leave.
2. Being held, touched, hair played with, back scratched, massages.
3. Laughing
4. Long summer days in the sun at the WATER...okay..WARM water...showers,bath's, hot tubs, swimming pools above 82 degrees...
5. Freshly cleaned sheets.
6. House cleaned and organized behind those cupboards and doors...yep, with that clorox clean up smell and the vacuum marks in the carpet.
7. A good book.
8. Having plenty of money in my bank account so that I don't worry or feel pressured.
9. Working in the yard/gardening.
10.Eating out/eating food I love.
11.That feeling that kicks in between the 3rd and 4th mile running where my mind slows and all I can feel is the strength of my body and the goodness in my life and I never want to stop and have to DANCE while I run because the music is so incredible!
12.Being with children; watching children, holding, snugging,teasing,sleeping,feeding,playing, exploring, reading with children.
There. An dozen.5 for ya Jeremi!

2 comments:

kristen said...

I LOVE this! And I LOVE the photo of you in the previous post. I really just think you are so so beautiful...it's like you have this gorgeous personality, and then lucky you, you got a beautiful body glowing face and you put them together and whammy kablammy: SUNSHINE!! Sorry about the real estate fall through... but look how optimistic you are. I am impressed. Gold star for you.

count me in for #11. I am going to become a runner. I just am.

Did I mention I just really do Lalalalove you? I do.

Jeremi said...

YAY so glad you came through on the tagging duties, now you need to tag some more friends and the game goes on! :)
Lovely favorites.....lovely person!!!
What are you guys doing next week? We're on SPRING BREAK....YEAH!!