Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thanks MEGAN!!



Sunday Megan and I were out walking and stopped by my running partner's (Becky)house. She had these amazing tulips on her counter and I told her how they were one of my favortie things I'd ever seen...and Megan showed up with them for me yesterday!!!! I am SO excited!!! They should bloom in about 10-12 days.

I came back from my workout a new woman...not loving the weather, but not hating it either...and sun was out a LITTLE. These dang deer sure feel at home!!! They ALMOST ruined my better mood....

2 comments:

KellyandJax said...

WOW! They really make themselves at home dont they?

Anonymous said...

I love your back yard. It looks like something out of a fairy tale book. I love the little shed, the deer, etc. LOVELY peaceful place.

Love you too Natalie! :)