Thursday, April 3, 2008

LOOKING 45...



It's been life at break neck speed here for 2 weeks or so...tonight I speak for 15 minutes at the Stake Yw Leadership Conference and then CHURCH will slow down...and after I list a home in the morning I plan on taking the whole rest of the day off. Remember my big project that looked out of place in Orem? Made National News...yep, gonna be foreclosed on. I feel horrible for the Developer. Although he has "made it" and "lost it" once before, so I just expect him to strap his boots on and do it again...if he can get a bank to trust him. I'm sad for my investors and the time they have spent without an investment. I'll just strap my boots on and find them another. I feel sad for my April...all of those closes were for this month. Ahhh Real Estate. It is a roller coaster ride, but I LOVE not having a boss and getting to be Queem of my own schedule...and that makes it worth that ride.

I looked at this picture and just felt tired looking at me! Geez...I AM 45 years old. I swear that most days I still FEEL 18 so it is SO CONFUSING to look at pictures and the mirror and see this older woman. I LOVE the look on Todd's face...he devoured the empanadas with such sincere enjoyment that it made it worth all the time they took yesterday. I'll include the recipe later when I have more time. The kick off was marvelous. Bill Pepperoni spoke about his conversion and was REAL. I love REAL people.

2 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

45 is young! I know what you mean about being a teenager trapped in an older body. (grin) The empanada's were tasty, I loved the flaky pastry shell. You're the best!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Thats funny you say that...because when you were here in N.C. I was thinking just the opposite...I would NEVER be able to guess your age if I were not your sister! :)