Sunday, April 20, 2008

HOME AGAIN HOME AGAIN

I LOVE MY HOUSE!!! I LOVE MY NEST IN ALL THE WORLD MY NEST IS BEST!!!!
I am so happy to sleep in my bed tonight. I am so happy to smell the smell of our house. I am so happy to be HOME!!! I am so happy to get my e-mails and have phone reception. I am so glad to always have a clean bathroom! We had such a sweet time together. EVERYONE needs a vacation. This is just the bare bones of the trip. I could write a log just on what we/I ATE...I refuse to weigh until we're back a month. BUT IT WAS YUMMY!!! I love to see how different the rest of the world is...and believe me...life looks pretty darn good out there on the coast...WHAT DO THOSE PEOPLE DO TO MAKE THEIR MONEY????? And could someone explain why it is STILL COLD here? This Utah weather will make us all immigrate! Michael, we missed you like crazy buddy...you would have loved it all...especially the food and the coasters...and everything....I've put a bunch of pictures on here so you might have to click on OLDER POSTS to see them all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie! What a FUN trip!
Please post more photos of your trip. I enjoyed them ALL and was looking for more!

Paula

Jamie and Julie said...

Natalie, I was glad to get home and get a bed that I didn't get to share with one of our kids in the middle. Glad to see you all made it home safe, it's too bad we were not able to meet over spring break.

Michele said...

Sounds like a fun trip, glad you made it back in one piece after the rides.