Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday nothings


This should be my baby. I love baby toes!!!
Check out Jamie and Julie's site if you haven't been there...it is TOTALLY "geeked" out as Jamie puts it...I'm lovin'his play list...he's going to teach me how to do it:) Man I have great friends!
Got to sleep in... woke up at 5 to run and found Josh and Shaunzie Byron still talking on the front couch...she lost the election for Student Body President last night. Since Josh lost last year he must have been the perfect listening ear. They came in from the waffle party celebration about 3:30...man things are different from when I was a teenager...we never would have been allowed an all nighter...not even for graduation or Prom:) They are great kids.
My clients got tickets to the morning session of conference and cancelled this morning.YEAH!!!

No comments: