Tuesday, April 22, 2008

THANK YOU MEGAN!!!


These make me breathe lighter...I SO LOVE THEM!!!
I have a new favorite blog---a MUST visit.... thepioneerwoman.com make sure you check her recipes as well...the apple dumpling turnover things are TRULY to DIE for and SO SO easy!!! She is a delicious writer and her life is so engaging you just want to go hang out with her and meet MARBOROUGH(sp) Man and the kids and the dogs...
I hope to check out some of her stories while in Cancun.

Listed another amazing home this morning. SO MANY On the market. The data points suggest we'll be slow at least another year. Hard to comfort clients when they want to be gone yesterday.

Spring is hiding. One more morning of running in the low 30's...it seems almost unbearable. I pick up the kittens for the back shed (new mousers) today...I'll love that!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I checked out the Pioneer Woman's site! Loved it!

NutMeg said...

OK, so I went to pioneerwoman.com and I LOVE it! I need to have my dad teach me how to create a template for my blog so I can upgrade it to a full-blown cool website. P.S. If you like pioneer woman, you might also like my favorite girly website: www.thefarmchicks.com. They have the cutest ideas, recipes, treasure hunting tips, etc. There are so many creative people out there?!