Friday, April 4, 2008

HEAVY FOOT


Okay,...listed the (GORGEOUS) Stevens home out in Highland, on the way home on a 4 lane hiway I was pulled over by this darling YOUNG (24yrs MAX)police officer. I was embarressed and said so, and admitted that I had NO IDEA why he was pulling me over. He looks at me and says "you were going 42 in a 35". I apologized, confessed that I do have a heavy foot, but that I was amazed that the speed limit could only be 35!!! Anyway...the ticket wasn't the sad part...THE SAD PART was the way he treated me, like this fragile OLD LADY!!! What is this, make Natalie feel old week? Bless his heart, he was just trying to be sweet...and in his kindest voice he is explaining about traffic school. Of course I wasn't going to interupt to say "oh, I am SO AWARE of traffice school". I actually just smiled and realized that it has been 3 years since I had a ticket and visited that school...SO...not so bad for an old lady with FAT FEET:)
Don leaves for Germany early tommorrow and will be on the same continent and COULD GO SEE MICHAEL...but he won't. I'm not going because I WOULD!! He'll be gone a week and I swear if HE DOES go see Michael without me...my heart will be broke.
NC investor flying in today so no day off like hoped for.
Our Church Conference is tommorrow and Sunday and will be on most local stations. Will be nice to stay home and watch in our jammies.

2 comments:

Jamie and Julie said...

Natalie,

This is for you! This is you!

Try this link below, copy this link into a browser, hope you enjoy it:

http://natalie.harris.youaremighty.com/

Hope you have a great day!

- Jamie and Julie

KellyandJax said...

Natalie you are soooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I love this picture of you.

Way to go on the ticket!! I am so proud of ya!!! heheheheeee!!!

Have a great weekend.

Kelly, Jax and Max~