Friday, April 11, 2008

SPRING BREAK BEGINS NOW!!!


School is out for today and now we have until Monday after next to PLAY. Sam did not win the election...Bryn won...a cute girl who is one of his good friends. I pretty much hate those "oh so good for you" experiences. He's taking it like a man, but a burrito at BAJIO's didn't hurt any. Woke up to snow and WIND...ugh. Barb did her good deed for this year and rode with me to place real estate signs.A good woman. I hope I am at her "judgement"...I'm going to beg for her to be given her own kingdom and then beg to be let in...
Don is home early, Johnsons are in town,my house is full of "guys" playing ninetendo games, tommorrow I run 15-20 with Becky (she's going to run another marathon without me...I can't stand the 10 pounds I gain everytime I do) Life is moving on......

No comments: