Wednesday, April 2, 2008

APRIL FOOLS....NOT!




Yesterday was a GrandDad crisis day so I never got around to ANYTHING crazy for the kids. I had it all planned. I was going to put a cheap plastic table cloth on the table and then draw with a sharpie marker right on the plastic, the plates, cups, silverware...and then serve dinner right on the plastic and make them eat with their hands. Not thinking clearly due to the all day phone calls to Canada, I made WIld Rice Turkey SOUP and well, yea...and by 4pm when I had finally settled things, I STILL hadn't showered and had to be in Highland to list a home at 5! And that's about when I realized soup on plastic with hands...not so fun...Next year? Maybe even tonight..my kids never read this BLOG.

To back track a bit...Michelle and her boys (Robert and Bronson) came for dinner Sunday and so did Jeremy and girlies. I am sad that the picture of Kori is while she is sitting because she is FINALLY showing and looking cuter than ever!! Elle just uses the potatoe wedges as a spoon for her ranch!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

That would have been a great April Fools joke, I will have to rememeber it for next year. Oh and by the way I forgot to tell you NO PICTURES OF ME ALLOWED! I will forgive you this once. Once again we love coming to your house.

kristen said...

Ha Ha! I LOVE that idea! I am going to make a list of all the ones I want to do someday.... hey, that would be the coolest book! April Fools tricks... oooohhhh i like it.