Sunday, April 20, 2008

SIX FLAGS





Remember how I was JUST saying how I feel 15? Scratch that. I am 45 years old and I feel EVERY year of it and I am now officially TOO OLD for Roller Coasters!!! First thing they have to take me on this instrument of torture called Tamatsu or some dumb thing like that were you start out face down, and stay face down and twirl and heaven only knows what else. I did it for the team to say "I'm apart of this good time with you." The second one was this tame looking old white roller coaster...yea right...i was SICK...I was also DONE. By the end of the day they literally DRAGGED me--physically holding on to both my arms with Don in protest...but not much...onto GOLIATH....yes, the largest drop in a roller coaster in the world with a g force like I don't know what. Finally I negotiated with Spencer and made a DEAL for something I wanted from him as a mother which he agreed to and then I went. I will NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER NEVER Ever...NEVER NEVER EVER do that again. No it did not make me sick...but that was the closest I have come to wetting my pants in I don't know when...and it scared the freaking daylights out of me. I was SO GLAD to walk out of that place and be very far away. I swear it will freak you out just driving up to it. I should say the boys had the TIME of their lives and I think my riding Goliath was part of that...perfect weather, no lines...they had had their fill by 4!!!

No comments: