Sunday, April 20, 2008

Newport Beach Marriott






Okay...I felt rich. I promise, the cars alone let you know you are on another planet!!! We saw Bently's and Rolls Royce's and "more GT Mustang's than I'v ever seen in my whole life"-Spencer...it was HARD to find a vehicle more than 2 years old!!! The beach was beautiful to run on...the first morning there were 100's of darling little brown bunnies with white bushy tails that would run across the path---and the AIR...was delicious...so easy to breathe. Our room was LOVELY, the pool was INCREDIBLE and the grounds...oh my goodness...just have a look. THANK YOU Mr. Marriott for your yearly special...we can't even be sorry that we don't buy a time share because you make the special such a killer deal that it is worth it to ANYBODY to sit through a 90 minute time share presentation in exchange.

No comments: