Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happiness at the end of a crazy day


We are still trying to name them...are they ADORABLE or what? I mean the kitties AND the NIECES!!!!
Crazy day with GrandDad. Olive has called a few times worried and wanting me to come.
Yesterday he went to the Dr. and was extremely agitated...Dr. Donald is FINALLY worried about his living alone as well. GrandDad was having a hard time communicating. He has had extensive nose bleeds the last week and had his nose coterized to stop the bleeding(3 different neighbors took him to the hospital to get it stopped over the last week--LOVE THOSE PEOPLE)...pretty sure it is related to his high blood pressure over the agitation....the agitation is his tax situation which is now all settled, but he isn't "getting it" that it IS taken care of. Dr. Donald said to go to Cancun and enjoy it and them come when I can to get things taken care of...I feel EXASPERATED...I Have been there ALREADY to do that...obviously more than once...growing old is HARD. We may try to have him move up his Drivers Liscence Test...if he doesn't pass that, and Olive isn't sure that he will (I personally think he WILL) it will force him to decide the next move that will bring him help.
Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm. Pray for resolution...real and final resolution.

4 comments:

Jeremi said...

Ah I love the pioneer woman blog too, I've had her on my bloglines for quite sometime.
I still didn't get an email from you so not sure what is happening. But with all of my pictures I put on my blog I usually size them to about 550 pixels on their longest dimension.

Prayers for Grandad.....

Jamie and Julie said...

Natalie, we're going to have to come over to see your kittens. They look pretty cool. I haven't had a chance to interact with your boys recently either so expect to see us soon...(at least your boys will)

Jamie and Julie said...

We went over and saw the kittens, they sure are cute. (Francis and Garbage?)

My girls got anxious to get some kittens of their own. I told Josh the only bad about kittens is that they grow up. :)

Anonymous said...

For some reason I didn't realize these were your kittens Natalie! They are so cute. And when they grow up - they can catch field mice and snakes for you.