Friday, May 23, 2008

Like I have time...



Okay Okay...the answer is NO, I have not finished the last quilt I started, but you have to admit--this one is adorable!!!! And summer is coming, and now that I have the fabric...it CAN HAPPEN:)

Off to Sam's Tournament in Payson. Guess I'll have to take the coats and mittens...GEEzZ!

Went to a yoga class after my spin class today...just let me say, I AM A WUSS. My arms are still shaking.

TGIF!!! I'm just watching for a miracle. I have some great ideas in mind.

5 comments:

KellyandJax said...

OMGosh!! I love, love, love that quilt! It's so cute. I hope you make one!

Have a great weekend!

Jamie and Julie said...

I don't know where you find the to do all that you do. You definitely need some patience to quilt. It's nice when you quilt with some friend or family you can have some nice long discussions. We missed same on Wed.he would have liked the part when we played bomb and dodge ball.

Michelle said...

OH MY GOSH!! THAT IS SSOOOOO CUTE!!

COCO said...

OOh Boy, I love this quilt and your choice of colours. I have two quilts started, one for me and one for Tom, my son. His is flannel, all cuddly and snuggy for those days at home, hot soup, cuddles and cheese scones. Yes , I'm a winter girl. I was born in Glasgow , Scotland and llived there till I was 12. I love Autumn and winter. Thats wen all the good stuff happens.
It is lovely to see the Blog world unites like minded people.
Cuddlesxx Coco

Kath said...

I just LOVE it! I wish that I was so talented! Have a great life!

Love, Kath