Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another Journal filled



I know most of you have heard me say I feel schitzophrenic ...I do!!! Half of me is so sad to see the ending of pages in a journal, and the other half is excited to get on to the next one. I get panicked about not having all the latest STUFF I've been studying at my fingertips that I've put in there, along with thoughts I want to focus on and feelings I am forever sorting out...and pictures or momentos I like to look at for the feelings they bring up in me. And my book lists..and my bucket list and my prayer list and my dream lists and wanna have and be and learn lists and my training schedules and my REAL SELF that I'm afraid sometimes to let other people see...

Well, this one is full. Done. Going on the shelf. AND A NEW ONE with the possibilty of a better, smarter, more loving ME awaits.....

Red is my favorite color...I am just a little sad that my new one is BLACK...but black IS the absorption of ALL color, and I would like to be the absorption of all GOODNESS...I like this journal enough to settle for the black. It's only 8 bucks at Walmart. I LIKE that feel of it in my hands. I like the size...I like the way it opens while I write. I like that it's binding can take alot of taped in, glued in "stuff". I went to Border's and Barnes and Noble...they have some pretty sweet journals...but really, none FELT just right. SOooo...THANK YOU WALMART...again...time number four using this particular journal...but could I petition you to please bring my favorite RED color back for next year...forget that, by next year I may like the black best. I'll just go with what the Universe is offering is offering at the time...and oh yeah...thank you that you still had the one I like best available for such an amazing price!!




No comments: