Sunday, March 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!!!!!!

Thursday Spencer turned 17. I LOVE THIS BOY/MAN!!!!! He is so his own person. He is such a thinker. A golf fanatic and proud of it. A friend magnet. Cautious but daring....I would let him drive anyone anywhere with no worries, but he's not afraid to try new things. I don't have to worry about his brain surgery restrictions...he's just smart about it on his own. He is figuring himself out. He doesn't do things just because others want him to or because it's expected...HE wants to feel right about it. He isn't crazy about school...but he still hangs in there doing his best because he knows its the smart thing and he is SMART. He is repsoncible, he takes great care of his things and his responcibilites. And then, there is the way he LOVES ME. He REALLY LOVES me...many times he'd rather not be the one to go pick up Sam or some other thing...but he does. He often asks if I need anything. I still can't sit down with
out his plopping next t o me, de-shirting and begging for a back scratch. I LOVE the LOVE he brings to our family. I'm just dang sad that our time together will change in the next year or so...17 leads to 18 and 18 leads to moving out....and then...well...I'm still WORKING on perfecting MY EXPECTATIONS of THEN in THEIR MINDS!!!! YES!!! It means SUNDAY DINNER EVERY SUNDAY and lunch mid week with mom sometimes....I DO have a washer and dryer you know!!! (sorry, got on a little tangent there...that was for you oldest 3!!!--like you didn't know)
I LOVE YOU SPENCER!!!! BIG!!!!BIGGEST!!! THANK YOU for all the LOVE you given our family!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh yeah...for breakfast he wanted cinnamon french toast with Aunt Kori's amazing sauce, hashbrowns from McDOnald's, whitegrape peach juice, and long johns from Daylight.

He chose Tucanos for dinner---we MISSED you Josh and Michael (had to work)!!!!

Friday for lunch I made BAJIO at home and a BUNCH of his friends came (I forgot to take pictures until the girls had already left...sorry women!!! Sorry Spencer!!!)






No comments: