Sunday, March 29, 2009

FUN FRIDAY














































Paul brought the kids to town for Spring Break so I got to have Sam and Mollie for the afternoon...we had barely broken out the play doe when the rest of the neighborhood tribe showed up...I was in heaven!!! We played doll house, pegs, race track, domino knock em down and ended up coloring Easter Eggs...I felt bad, I only had enough eggs for each of them to do 4 a piece...but it was glorious...most of them had never colored on their eggs before dying them so it was "magic" for them to see them turn out. And bless sweet Mylania's heart...she ATE all four of hers!! She'd dye one and eat it and then do it again and again. Aingsley liked taking pictures as much as dying the eggs...I had to sort through over 60 pics to choose some for here...
I couldn't help but think how much you'd would have liked to have been here Josh. Mollie is smart as a whip...3 in December and starting to read!!! She had to write EGG on everything that I would let her. And then Michaela kept asking if she could be the Boss of everyone...I finally told her she'd have to ask THEM how they felt about it...dang if they all didn't say SURE (you know McKay Sanders wasn't here...he never would have told her yes!!)SO she spent most of the time telling them exactly what to do and HOW to do it...reminded me so much of Megan I couldn't quit laughing.

No comments: