Sunday, March 15, 2009







Joshy!!!! Hello LOVE BUG!!!



HOW ARE YOU???? The reason people start their letters out like this is because THAT is what they want to know the most...HOW ARE YOU??? I've had some wierd vibes about you this week...any of them founded or just weird "motherness"? I just pray harder...hope it helps ONE of us :)!!!


Jake and his mom came for dinner again...IF he gets his VISA in time he flies out on Thursday to the MTC in England...if he doesn't have it by Tuesday...he enters the Provo MTC until he gets it...weird huh?? His Grandmom in Florida died, but they buried her in Indiana, so he's been gone this week out to the funeral and they just flew back in today. He is SO READY!!! I wish you could talk to him before he goes...he sends his love and laughs...


Dad left this morning as he already wrote...I'm pretty excited to have a 2 week vacation to get a few projects done...you KNOW how I love to do projects while he is away. I teased him and told him I hope he got to be the first person in his birthday present...totally insinuating a hot tub...you can imagine the lecture that followed. I just smiled. I'm gonna smile even bigger the day I really DO IT...I'll let you know when that is...:)


I think Spring has Sprung. My allergies are bugging me bad. I have this mixed emotion with the whole thing...LOVE SPRING....hate allergies...


I pretty much caught you up on everything that has happend with the other entries that follow for this past week. Been heart filled.


I start regular training back this week. I decided to run the TOP of UTAH and have invited the whole family (Jeremy, Kori, Preston.....Dad) to join me. So far I have Michael and Megan as takers. It will be September 19th so we have the whole summer to get ready!

Megan is thrilled with having a new job...she starts Tuesday. Wishes she could fly somewhere and back before Tuesday am!


Michael took the Sequoia last night and obviously had a snuggle session...back is filled with pillows and blankets...and I'm SURE he is going to COME BACK HOME and clean up HIS mess and put everything back JUST THE WAY HE FOUND IT...ESPECIALLY since he did NOT come home for the MANDATORY Sunday dinner tonight!!!! I KNOW you will NEVER DO THAT!!!


Spencer is tormented with the weather and school and only wanting to GOLF. Sam finds out about baseball at 6am tomorrow...I will make another post if I beat you to yours ...this has been the longest try outs on the planet. Still loves baseball more than most things in life. I AM SO READY for the games!!!!


I am studying about FENG SHUI...an ancient Chinese art of arranging things so that you have maximum energy flow in your life. I've also been studying this incredibly amazing healing art called BODY TALK. It is founded on the principle that our body already knows everything it needs to know to heal itself...but with real life today, often the major energy flow points get stopped up and then it can't help itself. SO...through muscle reflexology you ask the body questions and it helps direct you to WHERE the points are that are stuck so you can get the body synchronized again so it can heal itself. Anyway..rocking my brain world and heart. Real Estate has been interesting....I'll leave it at that. Dad brought my bike up and I'm ready to start biking again now that the roads are clear and I won't freeze my ears off. Please pray for my friend Carol. You'll read more below. I LOVE YOU...ALL OF YOU. Even the hoard the candy in your drawer parts...especially the hoard the candy in your drawer parts...since I usually end up getting to eat it even if it is a few holidays old!!! Have you gotten your Valentine's package yet? maybe for Easter? And then your Easter at 4th of July? You are gonna LOVE me MORE when you get the Easter package!!!!


Sam is currently in my bedroom trying to fly his new found love of paper airplanes into MEGAN's mouth and they are both laughing hysterically. Another Sunday night at the Harris'.


Without you. We miss you Bud. I even miss you telling the singing brothers to BE QUIET. --okay so maye you didn't say it quite like that! :) I cleaned out the music hutch this week and remembered that you did band in Jr. High. I smiled and then put the books in the DI pile. Of course you know I pray for you all the time...when I hear a joke I send the laughs to you, when I hear cold play I hope it is playing in a grocery store or on some car radio so you could hear it too. I'm still just figuring out to how to love you and feel close to you even when you are so damn far away. Yes, I wrote damn. Let me rewrite that...so DAMN far away. I feel so much better now. THank you for letting me be me for this little minute. I LOVE that I can always be ME with you.

It would probably be good for me to visit Africa some day...because the Africa in my imagination is getting pretty out of control. And you know how I LIKE control. I LIKE YOU!!! I hope your companion GETS how lucky he is. If he doesn't, print this out and let him read it. :)


Well lovey...I'm off to bed. You know I LOVE my MONDAY's!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!I'll be awaitin' by the computer.

Be who you are and love the way you love and take and give all the goodness you can get your hands around.

Your Mom

XXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...all over and especially in the neck!!!





No comments: